We Want Your Business!
The Village of Coutts is in a unique geographical location right on the border with the United States. Opportunities abound for new business development. Currently there is no gas station, restaurant, or convenience store located on the highway. International truck, auto, and rv/camper traffic volume through Coutts is steady throughout the year, and with the port being a 24 hour a day operation, is non stop. Coutts is the gateway to Alberta and also the southern route to Writing on Stone Provincial Park which has been awarded World Heritage site classification. This will create more tourism traffic through the Village. Our Community profile is available through SouthGrow and the Alberta Regional Dashboard is here. Contact the Village Office for more information. Phone: (403) 344-3848 Fax: (403) 344-4360 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We Want Your Business!
A-1 Storage and Transfer Yard
Highway 4 N
- Load Storage -
Located on the Canadian side of the Coutts/Sweetgrass port of entry is A-1 Storage and Transfer Yard. Oversized and small loads welcome for storage. Heated indoor storage available, contact for more details. Call today for pricing.
- Forklifts and telehandlers available onsite to adjust and legalize loads, stack boosters & jeeps, and arrange your load to get you going happily to your desired destination.
- Dusten Bianchi
- Phone: 403-635-0253
Altan Duty Free Shops
1 St West - enter directly off highway 4
- Open Daily: 7:00 am until 11:00 pm
- Tax and duty free savings on liquor, tobacco, fragrances, gifts, t-shirts and souvenirs. Additional services include restrooms, public phone, ATM, complimentary coffee, travel information, and travel insurance. Get all your Canadian souvenirs here and shop duty free where everything costs less.
- Phone: 403-344-3000
- website: www.couttsdutyfree.com
108 Centre Avenue
- ATB agency office owned and operated by Megan Payne.
- Phone: 403-344-3643
- Fax: 403-344-3645
Bianchi Trucking Ltd.
Canada Border Services Agency
Highway #4 South
- Customs: 24 hours a day/7 days per week
- Immigration:7:30 am to 11:00pm/7 days per week
- Border Information Service (BIS), provides computerized information 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Agents are only available regular business hours, Monday to Friday (08:00 - 16:00 local time/except holidays.)
101 First Avenue North
- Post Office - 24 hour box access
- Counter hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon - Fri
- Phone: 403-344-3788
Coutts Crossing Roadhouse
Opening Summer of 2022.
Cole International Inc.
107 1 Avenue South
- Customs Brokers
- Phone: 403-344-3855
- Fax: 403-344-3877
- website: www.cole.ca